- Strict Regulation
- Member Of Securities Investor Protection Corporation
- Efficient trading platforms
- Free premium trading tools
- High-quality educational resources available
- Commission-free trading only available for US clients
- CFD trading not available
- Unavailability of MetaTrader
- Limited funding options
MINIMUM DEPOSIT:$2,000 for TS SELECT, $0 for TS GO
TRADING PLATFORM:TradeStation desktop, web, and mobile
TradeStation is a reliable and trustworthy forex broker you can choose to invest with. The broker provides its clients access to numerous trading platforms that let them buy and sell forex easily and conveniently. The best thing about TradeStation reviewis that it is fully regulated by the SEC and FINRA. TradeStation was established in 1982, making it a very established forex brokerage. It has an excellent track record of offering impressive trading solutions. Additionally, the broker maintains utmost transparency in disclosing its financial statements and fee structures to its clients. TradeStation’s parent company is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and is considered one of Japan’s largest financial service providers.
Is TradeStation Safe?
Yes, trading with them is indeed safe for traders because the broker is highly regulated. Additionally, if TradeStation cannot meet its financial obligations if it gets bankrupt, eligible clients don’t have to worry because they qualify for compensation up to $500,000 as protection. TradeStation also ensures a safe trading environment for its clients by utilizing two-factor authorization and biometric logins for mobile devices.
Although TradeStation claims that it offers leverage, the broker’s website does not provide the exact leverage ratio available for the clients.
TradeStation Review – Accounts
TradeStation offers accounts based on the following criteria:
- Accounts Per Financial Instrument: TradeStation has adequate provisions depending on the financial instruments that can be traded. The broker offers accounts such as Equities Account, Futures Account, Futures Options Account, Crypto Account and more.
- Accounts Per Ownership And Taxation: TradeStation also provides its clients access to accounts such as Individual Account, Joint Account, Custodial Account and many more.
- Accounts According To Leverage: As per leverage, TradeStation has two types of accounts available. One is Cash Account which does not offer the leverage option, other is Margin Account, which is leveraged.
TradeStation Review – Market Instrument
At TradeStation, traders can access a wide range of tradable instruments according to their trading needs. These are forex, commodities, precious metals, cryptocurrencies, energies, commodities and more.
The best thing about TradeStation is that it does not charge commissions on Equity, ETF, Penny Stock and OTCBB for the first 10,000 shares in the order. However, if the shares are traded over and above this amount, a fee of $0.005 is applicable. The broker charges no inactivity fee for TS Select and TS Go Account.
TradeStation Review – Deposit And Withdrawal
The minimum deposit required for trading with TradeStation can vary from one account to another. The amount can range between $500 to $2000, depending on the account chosen. The only drawback of TradeStation is that the clients can only withdraw and deposit money using bank transfer. However, US clients do have the option of using cheques for deposits. There is no deposit fee, but the withdrawal fee is high.
For crypto trading, a crypto wallet can be used. TradeStation provides access to numerous cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and more.
TradeStation Trading Platform
TradeStation offers its clients access to numerous trading platforms such as TradeStation 10, FuturesPlus and a web-based platform.
TradeStation Customer Support
One can contact the TradeStation’s customer support team via call, chat and live chat, available from Monday to Friday (08H00 to 20H00 ET). Traders also have the option to use ChatBot for general enquiries.
To sum up, one can say that TradeStation is a legit forex broker that is fully regulated and transparent in its dealings. Additionally, the broker maintains high standards, has low trading fees and superior service delivery. The broker caters to all trader types irrespective of their experience.